Sunday, May 24, 2009

Marker Eater

WARNING TO ALL HIGHLIGHTERS...
MY SON WILL EAT YOU. 
RUN AND HIDE!!!

Yes, Owen has found out that he can pull the lids off of highlighters. I have found him many times with his mouth bight green, pink, or yellow. Not only can he take the lids off of those marker but than he bites off the tips of the markers. Owen has a very nice little collection of markers with no tips or the felt piece is just completely gone. I have found a few marker tip on the floor but most of them (I'm guessing) have see the inside of his stomach. I know, not a healthy snack, but Owen really enjoys the taste of those markers.
 I have to say one thing for Crayola. those lids are not easy for babies to pull off. 
Its the other brands and the marker that have the highlighter lids that he can that off. I guess I should count my blessings that the Sharpies have not fallen victim to... 

MY SON THE MARKER EATER.

4 comments:

  1. How funny! I haven't had one of those in my family... I hope you're doing well otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Maybe he's trying to lose weight? The Marker diet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is really funny. Is he walking yet?

    ReplyDelete