Sunday, September 13, 2009

For all of you who have been waiting so patiently, I have finally decided to sit down and blog. Okay it just boils down to the a I have a few minutes before we are going to stake conference. I have a lot of back blogs to catch up on. I have them titled so i don't forget what needs to be documented. So be prepared, but don't hold your breath

So as for these past few weeks I had been in the "stock pile get ready for winter" mode.  Neal and I made and canned many bottles of salsa. I had a friend  come and show me how to can peaches this week. I have over stocked my cereal supply ( for any of you that have seen my cereal supply knows that's a lot of cereal!) And I have been using my crock pot to make shredded beef and pork. Plus cleaning out my closet and pantry and the organizing the our food storage. I have been so busy that I forgot that I was supposed to pick up Brooklyn and Jordan from school. Now I don't pick them up every day, for my excuse, but I did remember right when they were getting out of school which meant that I was 15 minutes late picking them up and Mae had to say "Stop bossing me around Momma!" as I'm telling her to get into the car. Also soccer has started here and so now our Saturdays are taken up mostly by soccer games and this season we have all three girls on a team and Neal is still coaching Jordan's team. Aaaahhh the fun of running a household. I'm sure for most people that is just a walk at the park but for me, I am exhausted!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys fun to catch up on your cute family. Lots of fun going on at your house still.

    ReplyDelete