Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What can I say???

I have found myself with a few extra minutes with out my son begging for my attention and sitting at the computer just being bored and have decided that updating my blog might be the best use of my time.
It has been a while since I have blogged so I will just have to do a few quick picture and words to update.First and foremost is that the remodel is DONE! I promised the girls that everything would be done by the end of school and for everything but the blinds in the rooms it was. I think my favorite part of the remodel is my much bigger laundry room with tons of room to put store things, (okay hide things). Next thing I like is that we upgrade our heating and AC unit so we have a separate unit upstairs. I love that our house stays nice and cool. Haven't need the heater part yet but have high hope for that as well. Yes and it great that the kids have their own rooms. We have a finished basement and an enlarged deck. It was a busy and loud 6 months.
During those 6 months we decided that we need to add another child into the mix so baby #5 is on her way October 10, 2010. And we can plan for that date since I need to have a c-section. I got a great doc that was all for cool number birthdays. So unless this kiddo want to come early we get a 10/10/10 baby.

Now we are in the middle of summer and the kids are busy with swimming lessons and playing outside, and eating Popsicles. It has been fun being here in Spokane for most of the summer. For the last few years since we moved here most of the summer has been spent in Utah with family (which is great!) but this summer we already made a Utah trip with Peterson family camping trip. Than we are going back to Utah f or a wedding and Jordan's baptism in August. but this whole month of August has been spent here at home enjoying what Spokane has to offer.I'm sure there is more that I should catch up on but for now these are the major things happening in our house.

here is my Laundry room.

our hallway looking down to the two bedrooms.
Flaming gorge with cousins

4th of July parade. We all got a good sunburns not so good candy.

Brooklyn's birthday and the traditional fruit pizza birthday cake

eating Popsicles on our new deck

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the remodeling and on baby #5!!! Good to hear what's going on with your cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the laundry room. Congrats on baby # 5 with the cool birthdate. So fun to see pictures of the kiddos too. Have a fabulous trip to Utah & give Megan a hug from us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fruit Pizza is my favorite b-day cake too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the baby!!! With more room you do need more babes!!! 5 is a great number!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW- Keep having those gilrs for our boys!!!

    ReplyDelete